- This massager has an excellent review on amazon. Moreover, MedMassager manages to maintain 4.5 stars out of 5 as per 2063 reviews.
- It has 11 different speeds ranging from 1000rpm to 37000 rpm. Thus provide a wide range of oscillations for people of all ages. Also, it has powerful vibrations at a higher speed thus start from a lower speed.
- This massager is specially made for medical purposes. Thus it is beneficial in the case of foot pain, diabetes, arthritis, neuropathy, poor circulation, muscle cramp, etc.
- This massager does not have a digital display or remote controlling option. so you need to change the speeds manually while taking the massage.
- The massager is available in the market from $240.
What We Like
- This massager can relieve intense pain by high-intensity impulses.
- Acupressure technology is effective.
What We Dislike
- It has manual operation thus needs to be adjusted more frequently. For that, you may need to bend repeatedly.
- Compression massage and other types of massage are not possible.
My Experience on Medmassager Foot Massager
Our Expert Reviews : Medmassager Foot Massager
My wife purchased this item, and once I discovered, I immediately canceled it. There’s absolutely no way in hell! I am paying $230 to get something that vibrates, no way. Well, it is here and I hate to admit it, but this item is fantastic! My toes love this item, and that I really don’t need to contend with my toes. 3/8/2018 upgrade, I have already been using this particular intermittently on a daily bases and it is breaking my scar tissue out of my microfiber rips in my foot, and it is giving me more freedom.
After carrying two distinct medications for neuropathy in my feet that appeared to make it worse, I started to actually research other options.I depended on massage treatment. I use this system two times daily for approximately 15 minutes at one time. In one month, 80 percent of my pain is gonean several days I recognize that I’m eventually walking without any pain.