This Medcursor Foot Massager is the perfect choice for low-budget people. It provides all the necessary features that too in low cost. Also, it has attractive looks and good functioning. I highly recommend!. ( Related : Best Foot Massager )
Medcursor Foot Massager Review : Buying Guide
Medcursor Foot Massager
- It has 3 modes with 2 levels of air pressure. Moreover, it comes with heating therapy that most massagers unable to provide in this low range.
- Also, it has 15 min auto-switch cycle so that can take a short nap without any hesitation.
- The massager has 4 buttons on its top of manual operation and working. The Air pressure changing button is a special appearance on it.
- It will give overall relaxation and recovery to your feet. You just need to put your feet into it. Also, you can choose your customize mode to avoid any delay.
- It has 2 adjustable air compression modes. Moreover, it is quiet in operation. The pad is made with high-quality smooth PU material to avoid any inconvenience to your legs.
- This massager is available in the market from $70.
What We Like
- Overheat protection with three M1, M2, M3 modes for a personalized experience.
- Good build quality with soft detachable cushion cloths for better treatment
What We Dislike
- The remote controller is not available for changing the modes of the massage.
- Small feet size may not be fit properly.
My Experience on Medcursor Foot Massager
User's Reviews : Medcursor Foot Massager Review
My life partner and I totally LOVE this. We needed to buy a foot massager that functioned admirably that was additionally somewhat more spending well disposed. We settled on this one and are so happy we did. We use it day by day. Our little baby even attempts to utilize it haha.
We would prescribe this to anybody.
I’m a massage advisor. Furthermore, end of day, I’m not all that enthused to deal with his feet.Warmth and massage are in Therapuetic sweet spots. Not very extraordinary, not weak! Yea.Happy with buy. Might get myself one, soon.